Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why Buy Two When You Can Have The Whole Palette?

The Perfect Palette

I will be honest, I am a MAC girl at heart. I love everything about MAC, I even love just going to the MAC counter. But, sigh, MAC can get pricey for a beauty on a budget. Luckily, I have a conscious alternative to pricey eyeshadows! The first brand I love is a palette by Coastal Scents, http://www.coastalscents.com/. On their site you will find a variety of amazing palettes filled with dozens of beautyful colors, for only, brace yourself..........$25.00! I know! I couldn't believe it myself when I first heard of these palettes. But, of course, I had to try them and once I did I became a believer! The palettes have every color you can imagine, and the pigments are comparable to MAC eyeshadows. I personally own the following palettes:




The first one is called the 88 Piece Makeup Palette. 88 awesome colors, from gold to green to hot pink.


This second palette is called the 88 Piece Warm Palette and it comes with every color imaginable for the perfect smokey eye. Do I want to go with a subtle brown smokey eye or a sultry black smokey eye? Hmmm, decisions decisions, but at least the one decision you won't have to make is to either eat or buy a new set of eyeshadows!

Another great, beauty conscious palette line comes from Bitch Slap! Cosmetics. Ok, maybe not the most modest of makeup companies (and I would highly suggest not shopping on their site while at work). You can choose from many beautyful palette combinations, or you can mix and match your own into a self-designed palette. I especially love the names of some of their palettes, like the Devious Bitch palette below:


Check them out at http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com/. And if you absolutely MUST look at this site while at work, at least turn the volume down. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment