Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If Katherine Heigl Loves It, Would You Buy It?


Let me think about that one for a...Hell yes I would! And I did! I came across an article in Glamour Magazine recently in which Katherine Heigl mentioned that she loves the Arcona Tea Tree Mask, and that since using it she never breaks out and doesn't need facials (since she has no time anyways). I figured, hey, if Katherine uses this stuff and raves about it, I need to try it myself! Luckily, I discovered that this mask is only $30.00! Good news for a conscious beauty, right? I have been using this mask 2-3 times a week and I am a believer! My skin has cleared up significantly and I love the fact that the ingredients in this mask are natural, which is very important to me. You can find this mask, along with several other beauty-enhancing skin care products at: http://www.arcona.com. I mean, come on, if Katherine Heigl uses it, why wouldn't you?! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment