Thursday, June 24, 2010

Going Au Natu-Really?

Sometimes the best products can be found in your very own kitchen. One of the most amazing beauty products I have discovered in my pantry is a good ole bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is the hands down best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It takes off any and all eye makeup, including waterproof (because I admit, I am a big baby and can cry at the drop of a hat), and leaves your skin hydrated and soft. No need to spend big bucks on an eye makeup remover, when you have a natural, budget-friendly bottle of EVOO sittin' on a shelf!

In need of a facial scrub that won't burn a hole into your Kate Spade wallet? Grab a lemon, a little bit of sugar, and some cotton pads! Lemon juice and sugar make a great, natural scrub. Take a cotton pad, moisten it with the juice of a lemon, sprinkle some sugar on top, and scrub all over a clean face. This scrub not only clears your pores and helps acne issues, it can also help to lighten any dark spots on your face.

Who says you need to spend a fortune at the beauty counter?? I bet you have a few amazing products in your kitchen, just waitin' to be used!



No comments:

Post a Comment